Contact us here
1. Wine Tasting Tour (Twickenham) March – September (4hrs)
£29 per person excluding transport (£15pp). Vineyard tour with wine tasting and lunch.
2. Steam Train Tour (Essex) April – September (3hrs)
£24 per person excluding transport (£8pp) an additional £5 per person for cream tea.
3. Maldon & Essex Cruise May - September Malden Cruise Prices TBC (5hrs)
4. Royal Ascot Ladies Day 22 June 2017 Fully inclusive with travel, ticket, buffet, live music band etc.
•Grandstand enclosure £199
•Windsor enclosure £159
Pick up/drop off 9am - 8pm from Bethnal Green/Stratford tube station TBC
5. Gin & Cocktail Tour July – September (5hrs)
£35 per person excluding transport (£15pp). Distillery Tour with Cocktail tasting session. Café on site to purchase lunch
6. Chocolate Tasting Tour (2hrs)– £21 per person and includes an Olympic Park Canal Boat Cruise.
7. Sweeney Todd/ Fleet Street and shopping at the Silver Vault
£12 per person 2-3hrs starting at Temple Tube Station
Please book 15+ people per trip to ensure travel costs are kept to the minimum. Pick up points can be negotiated.
Contact Angela at London City Steps on 0208 980 5868 / 07786 381843, firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.londoncitysteps.com for more information
Just a brief note to thank you and Lorna for the walking tour I participated in yesterday, I thoroughly enjoyed it. Lorna is certainly knowledgeable about London and is generous in sharing little, unusual facts about the various sites we visited. I wish your venture every success.
William Willms, London
“A must see. These enthusiastic and knowledgeable guides will take you on informative and exciting walks around London in small groups.”
Visit London website
“To everyone interested in a guided tour of London...I can only recommend the walking tour that I did last Sunday with my friend from Germany.
It was very easy to book and a very flexible and personal tour that catered for our individual interests.Great value for money! I have no doubt that I will book another tour with you again!”
M.Lenehan, Northern Ireland